Internet Lawyers Update: Our Lawyers Specialize in Internet Law
If you have a legal issue on the internet, you need an internet lawyer who understands the web, software and technology. Traverse Legal’s internet lawyers understand internet law and the technology which drives the web.
Check out this recent interview regarding the The vBulletin Community Software license issue.
Internet Lawyer Action Alerts:
- Internet Law Update: Software Licenses Violate Consumer Protection Laws?
- Internet Law Update: College Web site posts sex gossip, hate, rumor raising first amendment and defamation concerns.
Frequently Asked Internet Law Questions:
What is Internet Law? Internet law aka “Cyberlaw” id defined as legal issues related to use of internet technologies such as web pages, blogs, comments, bulletin boards and the back end technology which drives them. Typical Internet Law issues include intellectual property, privacy, freedom of expression, and jurisdiction.
What is an Internet Lawyer? An internet lawyer specializes in internet issues and understands the technology which drives the web. Typically, an internet lawyer has prior experience in software or hardware technology, specialized knowledge of various laws created to govern the internet space and is experienced in handling technology clients.
Typical Internet law issues include:
Our lawyers have represented some of the largest web companies in the world and handled some of the leading internet litigation cases.
- Wunderground.com (millionsof hits per day)
- Choosewhat.com (one of the most successful affiliate marketing companies on the web)
- Mininova.com (1 billion downloads per quarter)
- Kirtsy.com (Successful start up in the mom blog space).
- Morephotos.com (one of the largest photo upload sites)
- Bankaholic.com (sold last year by our client for $13 million dollars)
Contact us toll free – 866.936.7447.